Posts published in “Machine Learning”
Machine Learning is the science of getting computers to learn and act like humans without explicitly programming them. In the past decade, it gave us self-driving cars, practical speech recognition and effective web search. It is so pervasive today that you use it dozens of times a day without your knowledge. Moreover, many researchers believe it is the best way to make progress towards human-level AI. In this tutorial, you will learn about the most effective algorithms, and practice implementing them.
Machine Learning Tutorial
- What is Machine Learning and what problems can it solve?
- How do machines learn?
- Main categories and concepts
- What are the main steps in a project?
- How to define your ML problem?
- Data exploration and selection
- How to handle, clean and prepare your data?
- How to transform your data?
- Feature Engineering and Feature Selection
- List of Machine learning Algorithms
- How to choose an algorithm?