How to download movies for airplane?
If you are wondering how to download movies for airplane or offline viewing you have come to the right place.
How to download movies for airplane from Netflix?
- Open the Netflix app on your smartphone or tablet. Then tap the menu button on the top-left side of the screen.
- Now tap “Available for Download.”
- You’ll see a list of everything that can be stored for viewing on your device without an internet connection.
- You can search for content, too. If you ever stumble across a down-facing arrow that means it can be saved to your device.
- Download anything you want by tapping the download arrow.
- Again, you’ll need an internet connection to do this, so plan to do it before you get on a plane, train or bus before the trip.
- When you’re on the move just open the menu and tap “My downloads” to see what you’ve saved to watch.
The blue smartphone icons show what is saved for offline view.
How to download movies for airplane from Amazon Prime Video?
- The Amazon Video app is available for iPhones and iPads, Android devices, and Amazon’s own Kindle tablet.
- Download the app and sign in with your Amazon account.
- Find the movie or TV show you want to watch and tap the “Download” button to the right of it.
- Downloaded videos will appear in the “Downloads” section of the app.
- Open the app when you are on the move and watch what you downloaded.
- Note that this feature is only in the Amazon Video apps for iOS, Android, and Amazon’s Fire OS. You cannot do this from the website.
How to download movies for airplane from Google Play?
Download Google Play movies and TV shows onto your Android and iOS devices or Chromebook, so you can watch without a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. However, movies and shows purchased from Google Play can’t be downloaded onto computers, except for Chromebooks.
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi or your mobile network.
- Open the Google Play Movies & TV app Play Movies.
- Tap Library.
- Next to the movie or TV episode you’d like to download, touch the download icon.
- To remove or stop a download in progress, tap the download icon again.
- In order to see only your downloaded movies and TV shows, open the Google Play Movies & TV app Play Movies.
- Tap Menu Menu and then Downloaded only.
- When you have Downloaded only selected, the switch will be red and you will see a banner across the top of your screen.
- Touch the switch or banner again to view all videos in your library.